top of page
FOREARM, WRIST & HAND PAIN
Arm Pain = “Pain or symptoms down the arm at either the Elbow, Wrist or Hand”
Below is a list of common causes I see in clinic:
● Nerve Entrapment (Carpal or Cubital Tunnel)
● Fracture and/or dislocation
● Rheumatoid Arthritis
● Tendonitis (Golfers or Tennis Elbow)
● Sprains or Strains
● Ganglion Cyst
Symptoms to be aware of:
● Colour changes
● Loss of Grip
● Pins and needles
● Small Growths/ Masses on hand
Things to look out for:
● Does it hurt to press on it?
● Is it inflamed? (Reddened/Hot)
● Is it swollen or stiff?
● Where would you rate on a pain scale from 1-10?
If you said yes to the first 3 questions and rate your pain 6 or above, seek medical attention where possible.
Forearm, Wrist & Hand Pain: Resources
bottom of page